JnT's Bluegrass Mini Aussies
*Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to a puppy from another litter.
1) The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date with inoculations, proper nutrition, which consists of a good quality professional feed given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision.
2) The Breeder guarantees this puppy to be of sound health and temperament at the time of this sale. A health record of all shots and/or worming will be provided by the Breeder. The Buyer agrees to take this puppy to a licensed veterinarian of their choice within 48 hours for a physical examination. Should puppy be determined to be in ill health at the time of the physical exam, the cause of which the Breeder is clearly to blame, the dog may, upon a signed written diagnosis from said licensed veterinarian, be returned for refund of the purchase price. The Breeder assumes absolutely no responsibility for fees associated with caring for the puppy. No other guarantees are given.
3) If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this dog, the Breeder is to be notified and given first option of resuming full ownership of dog in order for the Seller to locate this dog a new home. Refunds, if any, will be at the discretion of the Breeder. The dog will be returned with all ASDR papers and medical records. Under no circumstances will this dog be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
4) The Buyer agrees to contact the Breeder immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the dog, such as housing, diet, or health. The buyer agrees to keep the Breeder informed of any treatment as it occurs. This provides the Breeder with an opportunity to follow up on puppies and gives us important feedback and information on the health or our dogs for future generations.
5) ASDR Registration papers will be provided at time of sale of the puppy. It is understood at the time of sale that this is a quality dog and it is representative of its breed.
6) The Seller cannot guarantee the size of the puppy when full grown. We can only estimate the size based on the parents and/or previous litters from the same pairing if such exists.
7) Eye color is NOT guaranteed. We use the 'flash test' to help determine whether or not eyes are blue but eye color can change as the puppies get older.
The preceding paragraphs contain conditions established by the Breeder to ensure the well-being of the puppy. The Buyer’s agreements will continue for the duration of the dog’s life and the Breeder will have the right to enforce the agreements.
“Pet only” dogs must be spayed/neutered at one (1) year of age or after first heat cycle. This ensures they reach their full mature size and stature.
Registration of the newly purchased dog is contingent upon your compliance with this contract. Once proof of the spay/neuter is received by the breeder, registration papers will be issued.
Proof of spay/neuter can be emailed to email@example.com
This is the responsibility of the Buyer, not the veterinarian, to ensure that JnT’s Bluegrass Mini Aussies has received verification that the surgery has been performed. Failure to comply with this agreement, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, will be considered a breach of Contract. This will entitle the seller the amount of $5,000 and any legal fees associated with legal actions for each breeding occurrence.
This is a legally binding contract.